Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Group Project Grade Opinion

I always have a hard time grading myself on projects. There are always more things I could have done to improve a project, and this is no exception. I do, however, feel that I deserve a good grade for my work.

I came up with a project idea that is a good one, I think it will be a fun walk for people to participate in, and does a good job in motivating people to actually visit these locations. I also was able to come up with 5 of the 6 activities for people to do.

Laura and I have done the work of creating the content that will be displayed when the user enters the polygons, including film, still photography and the actual "scripts" or instructions for the user. Michael will be formatting the web pages for the iPhone.

Looking at this information as a whole, I believe that I deserve an A for this project.

No comments: